Thursday, February 2, 2012

Amazon Leather Kindle Covers




I was doing some recent searching for different Kindle Covers and Amazon seems to contain a great list of different leather kindle covers. The problem I seemed to have is, I wasn't sure which ones were good and which ones were a "rip off"! So I decided to do some searching and came upon a great post on this site. That is all about kindle leather covers. Click here to jump straight to the post to learn what the best leather kindle covers are....


The problem I seem to have is knowing which covers are going to provide the best protection and keep my Kindle safe and lasting for a long time. Well I did a lot of reviewing and found that the Kindle Fire Leather Cover by marware seems to be the top of the line cover. Offer not only protection but some great features. It has a stand so you can prop your Kindle up on a table or anywhere really for movie watching! It also has a hand strap which tends to make it pretty hard to drop your Kindle if you have your hand in this strap on the back.

This was the cover I decided to go with and I got it from
http://kindlefireleathercover.com/.
This site gave me all I needed to know! I like being able to spread the word to others letting them know what great sites are out there. My post previously explains how protective this cover really is and how it has saved me numerous times from breaking or even scratching up my Kindle. So if you have time check out the above site and leave some comments letting me know what you think.

The covers that are listed really are the best leather Kindle Covers and I have a post to prove that my cover helped save my Kindle.

I hope this post helps point you in the right direction towards getting a cover for you as well.

1 comment: